BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 6, 2011

What do you do?

What do you do if you are at church and during Sacrament your 3 year old goes into the bathroom and just as she is closing the stall door she has an accident. (Not to mention that sacarament is first:)

You open your diaper bag to discover that you have no spare underwear and you now live 25-30 mins. aways from your church.

So in your diaper bag you have...
2 pairs of levis one for Gracie and one for Paisley
2 diapers of coarse for Paisley
1 onesie that is Paisley's
wipes
and snacks for church

Well... you can't put the levis on her so what is your other choice?
drum roll please......

You use the onesie as underwear!!!!
How you ask?

Well, you stretch out the arm holes(realizing that Paisley will not be able to wear this onesie again) have Gracie put a leg in each one with the onesie upside down. So, then of coarse since the neck hole is still there she is not totally covered you then take the buttons from the back and pull it through her legs t0 the front and snap together and
whala, you have underwear!!!

So now in case any of you actually find yourselve in this situation you will know what to do, and I am so glad that I could help;)

Then, to add to it we unfortunetly had an ox in the myer today and had to go to Walmart to get a humidifier (I think Paisley has croupe, she sounded bad last night and I have delt with croupe enough to know that it is just going to be worse tonight so, to hopefully prevent a breathing treatment I wanted to get the humidifier on her tonight) so while Matt was in the store I sat in the car with the kids and Gracie had to go the bathroom and she could not hold it until Matt was out so I got all the kids out of the car including sleeping Paisley and we walked into the store and just as we were walking across the front of all the cash registers Gracie looked up at me and said "mommy the onesie is falling down" and sure enough I looked down and it was down around her ankles! So with sleeping Paisley on my shoulder I bent down and tried to pull it up with out lifting her dress up and then, I picked her up to and carried her to the bathroom. Through all of this to my amazement Paisley stayed asleep all the way till we got home.

So needless to say it was a very intresting day but, hey at least it held up durning church:)

1 comments:

Michelle said...

That made me laugh so hard! great job at being resourceful! Glad things are going well and you guys are adjusting.