BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Our Precious Paisley

Welcome to our newest little girl PAISLEY WILCOX
Born : Aug. 16 2009
Time: 8:41 am
Weight: 6 lbs. 12.2 oz
Length: 18 1/2 inches

I started having contractions at 2:30 in the monning. After I was positive (since I have never gone into labor by myself) I was in labor I woke up Matt so we could head to the hospital. After we got to the hospital and they confirmed I was in labor they got ready for my c-section (which was schedualed for the 19th). Having an emergency c-section verses a planned one was way different. It was alot better this time around. And then she was here.
Our first child with blond hair. She is also our smallest.




OUR THREE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS!




Her first night we found out that she had coombs positive (which is that her blood and my blood mixed together and since they are different types caused her to have severe jaundice.) So for the rest of her stay she was under the billi lights. Her billi ruebin score after 12 hours was 13.9 and a normal score is 5 or 6. The doctor said that if they didnt catch it that first day she could of ended up the next day with a high enough score that it would have caused brain damage. As she was under the lights they tested her levels every eight hours and to the doctors surprize she stayed around the same score. He did not think the light was going to be enough for her. He gave it a shot and ot worked. Which means she did not have to go to Primary Childrens and did not have to go through all the other things to prevent brain damage and to get healthy. So today they tested her out to see if she could go home with lights and SUCCESS! The doctor said he can't believe how well she has done. So we have her on lights still and as long as her numbers dont go up she will be okay. She will have a heal prick everyday until the doctor feels she is okay.






We had lots of vistors in the hospital to share in the loy of our new arrival. Here are some pictures of Paisley with her grandparents.






Matt and his three girls. Me and my daughters. And all of us. None of these pictures are very good. Gracie was not to happy in any of them.



Going home from the hospital yeah! She looks so small in her carseat. After we got home we took a picture of the girls in their new shirts (again Gracie is not happy) they say "little sisters are the coolest". She is so beautiful and we are so glad that she has arrived to our family. We are blessed to have her in our lifes!



3 comments:

Daniel and Mary said...

She is beautiful!!!! I can't wait to hold her. Funny about Gracie. I'm sure she'll warm up to her.

I'm gald she's here and you are both doing well.

Craig and Monica said...

Congrats! She is a beautiful little girl! It makes me anxious for my 3 girls! Glad everyone is healthy!

Douglas, Anita, Gracie, & Marley said...

Wow! What a cute family! Congrats on your sweet baby. It's been a long time since we've seen each other. It looks like you guys are doing great. I'm glad we can keep in touch now. You can check out our blog at thewilliamsrevue.blogspot.com