BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The past two months

I have not updated our blog since the beginning of June so I have alot of pictures. Alot has gone on. We had Gracies birthday party, went camping, went to Kaylas year end party for dance, had cake on Gracies birthday, celebrated the 4th of July including watching Kayla in the parade, went to Raging Waters for Kaylas dance performance, and went to Idaho for a family reunion. We have been pretty busy including getting ready for the new addition to our family, she will be joining us on the 21st and we are looking forward to it. I am running arounf making sure we have everything ready and I feel like I am running out of time. I am almost done with the necessary stuff, thank goodness!



Gracies Brithday party. It was Care Bears of coarse. It all turned out really good. I had to bake the cake four different times then it finally came out right. I decorated the Cheer Bear, this was the first Care Bear that Gracie got, for her birthday last. year. She feel in love with Care bears. This year she got lots of fun presents including four new care bears, a new swing, and a tricycle. We had a rainbow pinate that was fun for the kids to hit. It was all fun.







Camping trip with the Zumwalts. We had alot of fun. We went fishing, played games, the kids had fun just playing in the dirt, and we enjoyed the wonderful, beautiful mountains.











Kaylas end year party and awards ceremony for dance. This is alot of fun we have a bbq and then Kayla gets a trophy and after that we get to go swimming.








Since Gracies birthday party wasent going to be until the end of the month we did a cake on her birthday . Kayla helped me decorate it so it had alot of sprinkles on it. I can't believe she is two years old. They sure grow up fast.






The 4th of July. We went to my parents house fora BBQ, games, and fireworks. We didnt get many pictures because our batteries were dying. But here is Matt making salsa, my dad just relaxing, and all of the Zumwalt grandkids.






The 4th of July parade. Kayla gets to ride on a float for dance. She loves doing this. Gracie enjoyed watching and collecting candy and other things from the floats.







Kaylas dance performance at Raging Waters. Because you have to pay to get in this performance is optional so only Kayla and one other girl was there. They did a good job together.





Jones family reunion in Idaho. The Jones is my grandmas family who I have never met before after many years they decided to have a family reunion. It was alot of fun for the short time we were there. we went swimming and decorated a box for a car. It was nice to meet some distant relatives that I did not know.

1 comments:

Daniel and Mary said...

YAY!!!! It's about time. Sounds like a busy summer. Good thing you got so much in. You'll have to slow down in about 2 weeks for a while. :)