BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 4, 2012

Dec.

December was a big month for us. It started with the arrival of our 4th daughter McKinley. She came to us on Dec. 9th weighing in at 8.4 lbs and was 18 1/2 inches long. We fell so blessed to have four beautiful daughters in our family. Now our we are complete. I know that our family is whole and she was the last one to complete us.


Exhausted but, joyful mommy and baby!
Very proud daddy and baby!
She has three very happy sisters waiting for her.

And grandma and grandpa Zumwalt were here taking care of the girls and Me when I got home.


And the first picture of our complete family. (Ignore how I look, since it it horrifying, can we say totally druged up:)



Next was our 8th anniversary which was on the 13th so needless to say we didn't do much to celebrate. I am thankful every day for this wonderful man that I am lucky to spend eternity with! I love him so much:)




Next was Christmas. Here they are Christmas Eve in their new pajamas just about to go to bed.
 They had so much fun opening all their presents here are some pictures of them and one of the presents Santa left them. Gracie got a pink guitar, Kayla got a purple guitar, and Paisley got a mini tramp.

Here they are in their new dresses all ready for church.







Just a picture of McKinley in her first Christmas outfit on top of the really cute blanket Lindsay made for me.

And last McKinley and her first bath.



1 comments:

Lindsay said...

Cute pics! I'm sure McKinley is HUGE now!