BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Jan.

 Paisley feel asleep on the couch and Kayla decided to cover her with her coat and put an umbrella over, why? I don't know:)



















Gracie is cuddling her cute baby sister as she sleeps. All three girls just love McKinley so much.

Sledding at our friends house. The girls had so much fun going over a sledding, to bad this was the only day they got to sled this year since we didn't have much snow. I brought some new snow boots for Gracie and Paisley and then they didn't even need them that much.

















Our beautiful McKinley. This was the picture I used for her birth announcements. P.S. sorry if you did not receive one, I got 1/2 of them done and sent out before our visit to Utah in Feb. and then we came back home and it was one thing after the other so I never got back to finishing them and by the time I could get to them it seemed to late, or yours got lost in the mail because I know that at least one of my brothers did not get theirs. Just know that I did think of all of you and had intentions to send them to you.

0 comments: