BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Kayla Preschool open house

Kayla is so excited for preschool, she asks me everyday when she is going so we made a countdown chain. Also she always points out the house that is at. Today was the day we got to go meet her teachers and see her classroom. She was so excited for this, we got there and she followed the alphabet up the walk way and down the stairs but as soon as we got in the door she froze and attached herself to me. I did not expect this since she has been so excited about going. She wouldnt even tell them her name which she usually tells anyone who asks her. One of the teachers was great with her pointing out all the things that she was wearing that matched kayla. By the end she had warmed up a little. I am sure she will have a little bit of a hard time on Tuesday but i think she will get over it fast.

1 comments:

Daniel and Mary said...

I am sure she will have so much fun. Kalissa loved preschool. I need to get Anna signed up for something. She is going crazy during the day now that her play-mate is at school.